888 Pacific Poker
If you're looking to cash in a 100% DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO $400 and play in some of the hottest guaranteed poker tournaments on the Internet, then Pacific Poker is your destination! Check out their awesome welcome bonus and get in on the $50K First Depositors Challenge! Win your way to the Aussie Mega Millions or get in on the Daily Challenge Series for YOUR SHARE OF A $145,000!
PACIFIC POKER FREE BET OFFER
Pacific poker gives its new players a great offer with a welcome bonus of 100% up to a sum of $400. In addition to that, $5 is given away free for UK players!
A player just has to sign up with Pacific Poker to avail of this bonus. The maximum bonus amount for regular players is $400 based on their deposit. The welcome bonus is split into levels, an instant bonus and a pending bonus. The instant bonus which is a 25% match on a player’s initial deposit is credited instantly into the players account. The pending deposit of 75% is credited when a certain number of points are collected. The Pending Bonus will be remitted to the player's account in one lump sum as soon as the player has collected 10 Bonus Points per every $1 of the Pending Bonus within 30 days of his/her first deposit.
HOW TO GET YOUR BONUS
• To qualify: A player must first create a new gaming account with Pacific Poker and then make an initial deposit. This must be either equivalent or more than the minimum deposit amount which is $50.
• To claim your free bet: The instant bonus of a 25% match on the initial deposit is credited instantly. The remaining 75% however, has to be earned with points.
• Bonus code required: none
• Terms of play: 25% is instantly credited. Maximum amount is $400. The remaining 75% of the deposit must be earned by collecting 10 points for every dollar of the bonus amount.
Pacific poker also offers loyalty bonus points to players. In addition to this there is the reload bonus which is a 50% deposit match up to sums of $300 to $500. There is also a 50% refer a friend bonus, which will also pay the friend in question $25.
VIP – REWARDS/Points Programs
Pacific poker also offers loyalty bonus points where players can earn 1 point for every $10 spent on raked hands. 100 points will earn you $1 into your account. There is also the FPP or frequent players’ points program which gives a player points for very tournament participated in. 100 FPP’s are equal to $1.